Welcome to healthy recipe Monday brought to you by Fitness For Mommies.
I love arugula. Is that weird? But I do and its a great lettuce to have in your arsenal and to know what to do with. This recipe is a collaboration of sorts of leftovers in my fridge and it turned out so well I had to share! Its so simple too it almost doesn’t even need a recipe!
You take some left over roasted beets and sweet potatoes, arrange over some arugula, then add some pecans, thinly sliced red onion, and goat cheese. Then top the whole thing with lemon shallot vinaigrette. So good and good for you too. Best of both worlds.
- 2 cups arugula
- ½ cup
- roasted beets and sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- a few thinly sliced red onions
- 1 oz crumbled goat cheese
- Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette
- Arrange the arugula on a plate. Top with the rest of the ingredients.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette
Recipe for Roasted Beets and Sweet Potatoes can be found here.
Recipe for Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette can be found here.