Can you say yum?!?!? These little suckers are so good, and who doesn’t love a no bake dessert?
I don’t care how old you are, everyone loves rice crispy treats.
Add in the flavor of cake batter, and you’ve got a win win situation.
See what I mean? So much for my perfect shot of rice crispy treats.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup cake mix (I used vanilla)
- 6 cup rice crispy cereal
- Colored sprinkles, if desired
- Spray a 9x13 pan with baking spray. In a large pot melt the butter and marshmallows together. Once melted, add in the cake mix. Mix well.
- Stir in the rice crispy cereal and sprinkles if using. Pour mixture out into prepared pan and press it out level. (Tip: use slightly wet hands and you won't have sticky mess!)
Calories per serving: 175