This stuff is dangerous. I’m not kidding.
When I made it I’m pretty sure it is all I ate for 3 days. I know, not the healthiest of diets.
This recipe is so simple, you will be making it all the time.
Start with some good old Rice Chex.
Get your topping ready: crushed Oreos and powered sugar.
Then melt some milk chocolate and some white chocolate. Pour all over the rice chex and give a good stir. Then dumped the chocolate covered chex into the prepared topping bags (white chocolate with golden oreos and milk chocolate with regular oreos).
Pour out onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and let dry.
Then stack them up and take some pictures.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you. You will not be able to walk by this stuff without taking a handful!
- 12 cups Rice Chex
- 10 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 10 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 8 golden Oreos, crushed into a fine powder
- 8 regular Oreos, crushed into a fine powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place crushed golden Oreos in a large plastic storage bag with ½ cup of powdered sugar. Repeat in another bag with the regular Oreos.
- Place 6 cups rice chex in a bowl. Pour the melted white chocolate over the cereal and give it a really good stir. Dump the chocolate covered cereal into the bag with the golden Oreos and powdered sugar. Give it a really good shake to coat all the piece. Pour onto prepared cookie sheet to dry.
- Repeat with the remaining rice chex and milk chocolate and other prepared topping bag with the regular Oreos.
- Let the pans dry for about 30 minutes, then toss them together. Store in an air tight container for up to one week. (But it will not last that long).