This post brought to you by Fit Mom’s Blog.
So who needs a detox from Easter? I’m a sucker for chocolate Easter bunnies, the cheesy potatoes, and all the sweet desserts….so you can say I’m more due for a break from high calorie foods.
This shake is Rocco Dispirito’s brain child and is a vital part of his Pound a Day diet.
At 198 calories (depending on your brand of protein powder) and 30 grams of protein it really keeps you full until lunch time.
Great way to start your day after a heavy meal the day before! Plus it’s good too!
- 3 cups of water
- 1 scoop fiber powder
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 scoops egg white powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Place water, psyllium husk, and fiber powder in blender. Blend for 90 seconds or until thickened.
- Add protein powder, egg white powder, and cocoa powder and blend again.
- Add in about a cup of ice. Taste. Sweeten with stevia if desired.