This is another winner from my grandma Betty. She really was the best cook, but every time I make one her recipes I feel her here with me.
Food is a great way to make memories and remember people.
Make sure you hand chop your can of artichokes, don’t put them in the food processor. They will turn to mush and your dip with not be good.
This dip is great for any occasion, and even though it’s best eaten hot, it still tastes great eaten at room temperature.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 can of artichokes, chopped
- 1 4 oz can green chilies
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together all ingredients. Place in a pie dish, 8x8 baking dish, or something along that size.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until brown and bubbly.
I double this all the time and cook it in a 9×13 baking dish.
I like to serve it with chips, but some veggies would also be good with it.