This fish is to die for and very easy! The recipe easily half’s or multiplies.
You start with four tilapia fillets, 4-6 ounces each.
Mix together mayo (I used light, but any will do), grated parmesan cheese, onion powder, dried basil, salt and pepper.
Add in your lemon juice and give it a stir.
Slather it all over the fish. You will not believe how good this is.
Bake it off in the oven. I like to broil mine for the last five minutes to get that nice color.
Even non fish lovers will gobble this up.
My kids love it too!
- 4 4-6 oz tilapia fillets
- 4 tablespoons light mayo
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Spray a baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Place tilapia fillets in the dish.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients. Spread evenly over each fillet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For a browner crust, broil on low for the last 5 minutes of cooking.