Still have any Lemon Curd left over? Here’s the perfect way to use it up. This dessert is a cinch to throw together and has a big “wow” factor.
If you want to impress someone, bring a trifle. In fact, bring this trifle. You won’t be sorry.
If anything, make this for the lemon whipped cream.
Thank you everyone for indulging me this week on one of my favorite flavors: LEMON! As for what I’m going to do with the rest of those lemons on my tree? Well there’s always lemonade, lemon bars, lemon chicken, Lemon Parmesan Tilapia, the list goes on and on!
And for the ones that I can’t use up? Throw the whole lemon in the freezer! The pulp gets a little mushy when de-thawed, but the zest and juice are like they just came off the tree.
Favorite lemon tip ever.
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 2 small boxes lemon pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 1 lb blueberries
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup
- Lemon Curd
- Cube the angel food cake. Make the pudding according to the package directions.
- Place the cream, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whip until slightly thickened. Beat in lemon curd until thick.
- In a trifle dish, place half the angel food cake, half the lemon pudding, half the blueberries, half the strawberries, and half of the lemon whipped cream. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to eat.