These little puppies are dangerous! I originally had planned on making them in a regular sized muffin tin, but they are so rich and decadent that 2 bites in enough.
You start with a chocolate wafer cookie crust and then fill it with a luscious cream cheese mixture.
Then add lots of Nutella! Swirl it in, bake it off, and call it a day! So yummy!
I made some of these gluten free too by not putting a crust down and they set up beautifully and came out of the paper no problem!
- ¾ cup finally ground chocolate cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners or spray really well with non stick spray.
- Mix together the cookie crumbs and butter. Place 1 teaspoon of mixture in the bottom of each mini muffin tin. Using a melon baller or bottom of a skinny shot glass, press down on crumb mixture to press it into place.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt until nice a creamy. Fill each muffin tin about ⅔ full with the cream cheese mixture. Then dollap about 1 tablespoon of Nutella on each of the cheesecake filled mini muffin wells. Swirl it in with toothpick. Bake for 15 minutes or until the middle is only slightly jiggly. Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream and piece of chocolate wafer cookie.