So have you guys heard of that new product PB2? Basically ground up peanuts, but will all the oil removed? So with only like 1/4 of the calories if regular peanut butter?
It’s not totally the same as real peanut butter, but does lend the peanuty flavor to sauces and smoothies just fine!
By using PB2, these noodles covered in peanut sauce are actually quite good for you!
- 4 tablespoons PB2
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ pound cooked spaghetti
- ½ of a red bell pepper, finely sliced
- ½ of a yellow bell pepper, finely sliced
- ½ of a cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced
- ½ lb shrimp, cooked
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Mix together the PB2, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil.
- In a large bowl mix together the spaghetti, bell peppers, cucumbers, shrimp, cilantro. Pour sauce over and toss everything together.
- Eat room temperature or chilled.
Recipe notes: You can use any kind of protein you would like: shredded chicken, tofu, etc. Or leave it out completely. I won’t tell. Its your kitchen anyways.
Nutritional Facts: 315 calories per serving