Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
Are you still on the look out for an easy but show stopper dessert?
Look no further!
This Pink Velvet Cake Trifle is so good and so easy!
Nothing says Valentine’s Day like chocolate, whipped cream, and pink cake!
Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you all!
- 1 recipe prepared red velvet cake, cooked in a 9x13 pan
- 1 big box instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Make the red velvet cake, but use pink food coloring instead of the red to make it a pink velvet cake. Cool completely and then cut into cubes.
- Make the pudding by mixing together the pudding mix and the milk. Refrigerate until needed.
- Whip the cream, sugar, and vanilla together until stiff peaks form.
- Place half of the chunks of pink velvet cake in the trifle dish, top with half the pudding, and half the whipped cream. Repeat.
- If desired, top with chocolate shavings. This trifle is best if eaten the same day it is made, but it will keep in the fridge for a couple of days.
My recipe for Red Velvet Cake can be found here. Just use pink food coloring instead of red to achieve a pink cake.