Talk about a quick an easy dessert!
These are sooo good and so pretty!
They seem like they take a lot of effort but are very easy.
Start by whipping some cream with some powdered sugar.
Then stir together some pumpkin with sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice.
Place some flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt, butter, and oats in the bowl of a stand mixer.
Mix up until the butter is the size of small peas.
Spread on a baking dish, and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
Crumble up the pieces in your hands.
In individual serving dishes, layer the pumpkin mixture, whipped cream, and oatmeal crumble.
These sure do make a statement!
- 1 pint whipping cream
- ⅓ cup powered sugar
- 1 can or 2 cups pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup oats
- 1 stick of butter
- Whip the cream and sugar together until stiff peaks.
- Mix together the pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix the flour, sugars, salt, oats, and butter in a stand mixer until its the size of small peas.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degree for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- When cool enough to handle, break into small pieces.
- In serving glasses layer the pumpkin mixture, whipped cream, and oat crumble. Repeat.
Instead of individual servings, you could also use a trifle dish.