Now I know this sounds weird but hear me out.
Just try these pumpkin quesadillas and you will be hooked.
Another quick and easy lunch idea.
Mix together some pumpkin with cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Spread about a 1/4 of a cup of the pumpkin mixture on a quesadilla, then top with goat cheese, and pecans.
Top with another tortilla and cook in a skillet sprayed with non stick spray over medium high heat
until heated thru and golden brown on both sides.
Slice up and eat!
- 8 tortillas
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 4 oz goat cheese
- ¼ cup chopped pecan
- Mix together the pumpkin puree, cumin, chili powder and some salt and pepper.
- Spread ¼ cup of the pumpkin mixture on a tortilla. Top with 1 oz goat cheese and 1 heaping tablespoon of pecans.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Repeat until you have 4 quesadillas.
- Spray a skillet with non stick spray. Heat to medium high heat.
- Cook the quesadillas until heated thru and golden brown on both sides.