I don’t know why, but I always seem to forget about carrots as an easy (and nutritious) side dish. This recipe could not be simpler.
Take your carrots and peel them up.
Slice them on the diagional so they look pretty, or just slice them into coins. Your call.
Place on a cookie sheet and toss with some extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast at 450 for about 20 minute.
Top with some chopped parsley. Yum!
- 6-7 carrots, peeled and sliced on the diagonal.
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper
- chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place carrots on baking sheet and toss with oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown and soft.
- Top with chopped parsley.