This dinner is so quick and easy and comes together in no time.
Great for the crazy evenings of soccer practice, girls scouts, piano lessons, gymnastics, etc.
You start with one of these seasoning packets from McCormick. They are awesome. I especially like this one.
It calls for 1/4 cup of water, but I bumped it up to 1/2 cup of water to help stretch it a little bit.
I also added in the 1/4 cup of oil and 1 tablespoon of vinegar that the package calls for.
You will have a scant cup of marinade.
Peel and chop your potatoes and place them in a baking dish. Put your fish in another baking dish.
Pour the marinade over the potatoes and the fish. Let marinade for about 30 minutes if you have the time.
If you don’t have the time, don’t worry about it. Stick it straight in the oven.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. The potatoes take about 45 minutes and add the fish to oven for the last 15-20 minutes.
- 4 4-6 oz fish fillets (I used tilapia)
- 4 baking sized russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 package McCormick's Grill Mates Garlic, Herb, and Wine Marinade
- water, oil, and balsamic vinegar for the marinade
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix up the marinade according to package directions, expect up the water from ¼ cup to ½ cup.
- Place the potatoes in a baking dish. Put the fish in a separate baking dish.
- Pour the marinade evenly over the fish and potatoes.
- Put the potatoes in the oven. They take about 45 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add the fish to oven for the last 15-20 minutes of the potatoes cooking time. The fish is done when it easily flakes with a fork.