Still looking to add to your Thanksgiving table? Still not that big of a fan of green bean casserole, but feel like green beans should be included somewhere? Enter roasted green beans. A quick and easy side for Thanksgiving or any night of the week.
Start by trimming up your green beans,
then toss them with some extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
Roast them off and then add a squeeze of lemon over all them when they come out of the oven. Easy peasy! (and delicious!)
- 1 pound of green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
- half of a lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degree.
- Place green beans on a cookie sheet and toss with oil, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Squeeze the lemon over the green beans and toss.