Happy Monday!!! Hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day this weekend, but if you are like me then you are definitely still in a chocolate coma.
Enter blueberry banana muffins. A quick and easy muffin that will help you get over the chocolate overload. I love to make a batch of muffins on the weekend and then freeze them for an easy breakfast for the whole week.
Even your most pickiest eater will love these.
Add a smear of butter (or even cream cheese, yum) and you are good to go!
And then serve them a your very own personalized cutting board! Isn’t this awesome???
My cousin Jade got if for me for Christmas and I love it!
Jade, you can pick my name for the Christmas exchange anytime!!! Love ya!
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups bananas (3 to 4 medium)
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line two muffin tins with liners.
- Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended.
- Add bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. Add blueberries, and stir until just incorporated. Don't stir too much as you will break the blueberries.
- Fill each muffin tin about ⅓ full.
- Bake for 20 mins. The muffins are done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.