Happy Groundhog’s day!!!
And happy birthday to me! (At least it’s not on Superbowl this year)
So, I was searching around looking for a birthday cake to make for myself (what, you don’t do that?)
and I came across this Brownie Bottomed Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Cookies and Cups, which is basically all my favorite things rolled into one.
And no, I’m not sharing.
Happy Happy Birthday to Me!
- 1 box brownie mix prepared per package directions
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, divided
- 2 packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 12 peanut butter cups, chopped
- Bake brownies according to package directions, allow to cool completely.
- Remove ¾ of the cooled brownies and press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Spread ¾ of a cup of warmed chocolate sauce on the top of the brownies.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese and peanut until evenly combined. Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- In another bowl beat the cream with the powered sugar until stiff peaks form. Reserve 1 cup of whipped cream and fold the rest into the peanut butter cream cheese mixture.
- Spread half of peanut butter mixture on top of brownie base. Crumble remaining brownies and sprinkle them on top of peanut butter mixture. Top with remaining peanut butter mixture and finally remaining whipped cream.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups on top and drizzle with remaining hot fudge sauce.
- Chill for at least 4 hours. Overnight is best.
- Remove sides of Springform pan when ready to serve.
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert this holiday season, you have come to the right place! My 3 ingredient dessert bars are great for those busy nights that are bound to happen this November and December. With 3 ingredients: brownie batter, cookie dough, and chocolate frosting you can’t go wrong! One great thing about these bars is that you can make them as easy or as hard as you would like. You could use your favorite brownie or cookie dough recipe (or use a mix like I did). Or is your aunt’s cousin’s uncle makes a too die for chocolate frosting then by all means use that! I’m showing you the easiest and fastest way to get this dessert from pantry to table! Plus the combinations are endless! You could use peanut butter cookie dough, or make blondies instead of brownies, you could use cream cheese frosting. You will thank me.
I used the Betty Crocker trio seen above.
You will need to mix up your brownie mix and cookie dough mix per package directions.
Then just start pouring and ploping into the pan. Pour prepared brownie mix into a 9×13 baking dish. Then plop the cookie dough all around. Bake it off for about 35mins.
Once cooled, cover with chocolate frosting.
The cookies and brownies together are decadent, but then cover the whole thing in chocolate frosting? Your welcome.
3 Ingredient Dessert Bars
- 1 box of brownie mix, prepared per package directions
- 1 bag cookie dough mix, prepared per package directions
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour prepared brownie mix into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Plop the prepared cookie dough all over the brownie batter.
- Bake at 350 degree for about 35 mins or until lightly browned.
- Cool. Frost with chocolate frosting.