So remember these from a few weeks ago?
They were so popular (and so delicious) I decided to do a tropical spin on them!
And I hate to tell you this, but I like these even better than the originals.
Date, apricots, and macadamia nuts make for a winning combination!
- 1½ cups dates (I used deglet noor)
- 1½ cups dried apricots
- 1½ cups macadamia nuts
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Place the dates, apricots, and macadamia nuts in a food processor. Blend until a thick dough forms. It will take a couple of minutes.
- If adding optional ingredient, place dough into a bowl and mix the white chocolate chips and coconut in with your hand. If not using optional ingredients, skip this step.
- Press mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into 15 pieces.
Calories: 154, Fat 10 g, Carbs 16.9 g, Protein 1.7 g