This is such a fun snack idea. I took these to my son’s preschool class last week and they loved them!
The kids that are always too busy to eat, sat down and ate every last morsel!
Start with some oranges. Any kind will do.
Slice them in half and scoop out all of the flesh. Be careful not put any holes in the orange rind.
Once they are all scooped out, place in a muffin tin.
Mix together the orange flavored jello and boiling water. Then pour into a measuring cup.
Fill each half with the hot jello mixture. Put in the fridge until firm.
Slice them up like normal oranges. So cute! This also works with lemons or limes, just use the coordinating jello flavor.
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 6 oz package orange jello
- 6 oranges
- Cut the oranges in half and scoop out the flesh being careful not to puncture the rind.
- Mix together the boiling water and jello. Place in a measuring cup or any container that is easily poured from.
- Put the orange halves in a muffin tin and fill with the jello. Refrigerate until firm.
- Slice up like normal oranges.