Looking for an easy no bake last minute Easter treat?
Then these babies are for you.
It doesn’t get easier than sticking some marshmallows in sticks and dunking them in delicious things.
I started by dipping them in caramel. (Then I got smart and went and bought some floral form to stick the marshmallows so they could be stored upright and not create a pool of caramel. Do that first, and don’t be like me.)
Then you could skip this step. (Using scissors to trim the extra pooled caramel off the marshmallows.)
Can you say yum?!?!? These little suckers are so good, and who doesn’t love a no bake dessert?
I don’t care how old you are, everyone loves rice crispy treats.
Add in the flavor of cake batter, and you’ve got a win win situation.
See what I mean? So much for my perfect shot of rice crispy treats.
Cake Batter Rice Crispies
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup cake mix (I used vanilla)
- 6 cup rice crispy cereal
- Colored sprinkles, if desired
- Spray a 9x13 pan with baking spray. In a large pot melt the butter and marshmallows together. Once melted, add in the cake mix. Mix well.
- Stir in the rice crispy cereal and sprinkles if using. Pour mixture out into prepared pan and press it out level. (Tip: use slightly wet hands and you won't have sticky mess!)
Calories per serving: 175