Don’t let the name scare you away!!!
I know what you are thinking…..peanut butter and hot sauce??? On toast???
Well we can’t let avocado toast have all the fun now can we?
This toast makes a great little snack or quick breakfast.
I could eat it everyday. And I have been, just don’t tell anyone.
- 1 piece of good quailty wheat bread, toasted
- 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- sriracha (as much as you can handle)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- chopped cilantro
- lemon juice
- Spread the peanut butter on the toasted bread. Drizzle with a little sriracha hot sauce, this stuff is hot so start with a little and add more if you would like.
- Top with sliced green onion, some chopped cilantro, a sprinkle of lemon juice, and a dash of salt.