This is another winning recipe from G-Betty!
A few weeks back a catered a wedding for 200 people!!! Boy was that crazy.
One thing that got gobbled up very quickly was these tortilla roll ups.
They are the perfect little appetizer, because they are best made the day before and just sliced up the day of.
- 1 flour package tortillas
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced
- 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 4 oz can chopped olives
- You can use any size tortilla you would like, the bigger the tortilla the bigger the roll up.
- Mix everything together, except tortillas.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture over one tortilla. Roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Continue with remaining tortillas and cream cheese mixture until all gone.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice roll ups into bite sized pieces